Though there are many recipes popular but today I am sharing the one made with vegetables and cheese, one of my favorites. I am making Sandwiches with brown bread you can make it with any bread of your choice and Vegetables of your liking. So Let us start making Grilled Sandwiches step by step along with photos.
8 Slices of Brown Bread
1 Medium sized Green Capsicum
1 Carrot grated
1 Medium onion finely chopped.
3 Tbsp Corn kernels boiled
3 Tbsp Butter at room temperature.
1/2 Tsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp oregano
1 Tbsp black pepper powder
1/2 Tsp salt
1 Tsp Chilli flakes
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise.
50 gm Mozzarella cheese grated.
Here we go
Prepare everything before you start making Sandwich.
2. Grate carrot and Mozzarella cheese with a medium grater.
3. Add the vegetables, cheese, mayonnaise and spices to a mixing bowl. Mash them with hands until they are properly mixed to make a smooth paste.
4. Take a bread slice and spread the mixture evenly on it. Put the other slice on top of mixture. Spread butter on top.
5. Preheat the grill. When the grill is heated put the Sandwich with butter side down in the grill. Now spread butter on the top slice facing you.
5. Close the Grill. Wait for 2 to 3 min. If the Sandwiches are golden and crisp remove from the grill with a wooden spatula. Cut them into halves with a pizza cutter or knife.
6. Serve them while hot with Tomato Ketchup or any sauce of your choice.
Enjoy them at any time of the day. Eat them as breakfast with a glass of milk or enjoy as evening snack with tea.
The vegetables should be chopped finely otherwise they will not spread properly on the bread.
Butter makes Sandwich soft and creamy so use it generously
Post a Comment